Saturday, December 3, 2011

IN:SITE Web Documentaries for "On and Off Capital," Milwaukee Public Art Project


     Last winter, I spent several months working on a series of web documentaries for an amazing Milwaukee Public Art organization called IN:SITE. The artists and the projects were really amazing, and I was glad to have been a part of such a great experience. These shorts were entirely shot, directed, and produced by me, so it was also an amazing experience in D.I.Y. style film making. My personal favorites were probably Colin Matthes' projects, but they were all really incredible pieces that demonstrated how artists can get involved in the community at large.

IN:SITE Project Overview video



IN:SITE Individual Projects: (artists interview, process, concept)
 "MARLA SANVICK"


"COLIN MATTHES"


"SARAH LUTHER"


"PAULA SCHULZE"


"MARLEY GISSER"

No comments: