Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"ONE BOX OF TOOTH-PICKS" (In the process of becoming: "1000 BOXES OF TOOTH-PICKS")



So as I was staring at the Computer screen writing for hours and days on end- I started to go a little crazy, and needed some fun relief that could serve as another form of artistic release- thus, the toothpick sculptures were born!
I made it as far as One box of toothpics before I left NC, but you just wait and see- someday, this will be a large-scale outdoor sculpture! Think of how crazy it would be if I could get 1000 boxes of toothpicks together! What fun!!!


Start small, and be patient!








If you like this and other pieces, you should know that many of my current pieces are created on the road, as I am writing "THE LAST GREAT american NOVEL-" Be sure to follow this blog, it is my main priority currently (in the world of blogging that is)The link is a few posts below, and on the side of the site this site as well- it can be found at:http://www.thelastgreatamericanjourney.blogspot.com/

No comments: